Micro Needles Derma Roller
Micro Needles Derma Roller or micro-needling is a process that was originally carried out by a dermatologist. Nowadays, it is also commonly done at home with little training. It has gained popularity in recent years as an accessible, effective, and relatively non-invasive skin treatment.
If using a derma roller at home, a person should follow the steps described here:
- remove the derma roller from its container
- spray it with alcohol solution and wash with warm water to sterilize
- prepare the skin for treatment with an antiseptic or saline wash
- hold the skin taught to roll over each section, once up and down, once side to side, and once diagonally
- bathe the skin with saline after the skin has reddened
- spray the derma roller with alcohol solution and wash with warm water to sterilize
- leave the derma roller to dry
- put back in the storage case
When using the derma roller on the face, a person should treat five sections of the face in turn. These sections are:
- top right of forehead and cheek
- top left of forehead and cheek
- right under the eye and lower cheek
- left under eye and lower cheek
- around the mouth
About the product
GET THE GLOW – Use the products you love to promote healthy-looking skin. Our cosmetic needling instrument for face is here to offer a healthy glow. We want you feeling and looking your best every day by using the proper beauty tools.
MICRONEEDLE LENGTH – Our cosmetic needling instrument has a 0.25mm needle length. This length is best used to exfoliate!
AFFORDABLE QUALITY – Treatments with a professional are expensive. With weekly or bi-weekly use, you can achieve your skin goals for a fraction of the cost! Looking your best has never been this affordable.
For more detail, you can contact us.
IKSMarkets Shopper –
получило, пришло нормально, мне понравилось.
Produkt dobrej jakości, działa świetnie nawet przyszedł szybko 10 dni, polecam…